We are currently looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our energetic team that enjoy a fast paced environment, enjoy working with children, appreciate the true value of memorable portraits and believe in delivering excellent customer service at all times, for the largest professional portraiture company within the UK. In this target driven role, you will be responsible for promoting, presenting and producing top quality professional portraits of newborns through to adults, individually and as groups, throughout busy high street stores such as Boots and Mothercare. You will participate in a variety of promotional activities including High Street promoting and organised external events. Duties will include promoting, Photography and sales whilst maintain optimum levels of customer service at all times.
• Have at least 6 months B2C experience
• Confident in direct promoting
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Photographical experience beneficial In return we offer you
• A Competitive salary plus bonus OTE 15k-20k and use of company vehicle.
• Full professional photographic training and support.
• The opportunity for career progression
• A fun and professional work environment You will need to be willing to travel on a daily basis for which you must have a full, clean driving licence, a minimum of 12 months driving experience. A company vehicle will be provided following the successful completion of an extensive six week training programme. Hours: All full time employees are contracted to work 40 hours in store per week based over 5 days, including Saturdays. Please note – this is a physically demanding job! If you meet all of the requirements above then please apply for an application pack. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of your application, then we thank you for your interest, however you would not have been successful on this occasion. We may hold your CV on file and contact you in the future should an alternative position become available.
You can search for career opportunities in your local area below. If you think you have the qualities we’re looking for then simply complete the questionnaire for your chosen position and email it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org