We at printlly.com are an ambitious small startup that’s believes in making a true positive impact on the world, starting with our customers and the world of printing.
The time we look for talent, we focus on continuously building our culture. We care very deeply about building remarkable sustainable products, and serving our customers the same way we love to be served, and we are proud of our work. We are passionate, hardworking, thoughtful, and feel comfortable spending time with each other like friends. We take part in organizing creative events around the city which include “Behance Portfolio Reviews”. Our office is located in Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai, possibly one of the fastest growing cities in the world and its exciting to be part of it.
You are passionate, hardworking, and love the environment. You are very resourceful and know how to manage your time, you don’t need us to always tell you what to do, you figure it out if we are not there to help. You’re great at making things happen, communicating your successes and failures, and collaborating with others. Discussing ideas energizes you, you are a problem solver and you know you’re capable of doing anything if you set your mind to it. You have a sense of humor, and you enjoy a good laugh and having fun.
We are looking for a Designer who can help manage and execute creative projects for printlly.com
– Curiosity and always learning more
– Attention to details
– Able to take direction as well as use own initiative as necessary
– Good organization and time-management skills
– Loves music and art, culturally savvy
– Strong drawing skills
– Strong brainstorming skills
– Knowledge of print and web production
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Working as an integral member of our team to realize identity, web, and print projects
– Web/Print production and trafficking
– Carrying design projects from brainstorming through production
– This is a full-time position. 6 month trial period which could lead to a longer-term opportunity
– We would help you relocate to Dubai
– Undergraduate degree in graphic design or similar experience
– 1+ years ‘real world’ experience ideal (Not necessary to have experience at a full time job)
Have a look at our website, if you believe you can make it a lot better, we love to hear from you.