Digital art worker/ Photographic post production, Norwich, £16-22k DOE
About the Job
rthirteen recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, world leading organisation, with purpose built offices based West of Norwich. Reporting to the post production supervisor, you will be working in a high profile digital imagery department, responsible for high volume airbrushing, pack remaking, art working and internal workflow management on a variety of high street brand names.
Your duties will include:
• Working with a high volume of images, ensuring high quality is always sustained.
• Maintaining consistency across a range of products; in terms of colour and airbrushing.
• Prioritising workload according to Service Level Agreements/Urgent work requests.
• Working flexibly; transferring knowledge and skills to other processes.
• Answering queries from internal departments.
• Conveying your knowledge of the process and work during client visits.
• Identifying and addressing problems; helping to improve processes wherever possible.
• Having a flexible approach to working hours. Overtime may be required (including late evenings and weekends).
You will have:
• Post production knowledge and training within a digital photography environment.
• Practical experience in retouching and Photoshop are essential.
• Knowledge of Adobe Bridge is desirable.
• Experience of photographic studio/productretouching is desirable.
• Office experience is desirable.
• Efficiency and ability to maintain excellent quality.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communication skills and an active team player.
• Strong organisational skills, time management and the ability to multi-task.
£16-22k DOE, 37.5 hours a week. Package includes a pension scheme, excellent discounts on products, and inclusion into the bonus profit scheme after the 6 month qualifying period. There is also the potential for future development for proven working excellence.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden or Ruth Harding at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.