Return to Previous Page
How to Apply
Please complete the entire online application along with any prescreening questions that pertain to this opportunity. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About Us – G3
Headquartered in Modesto, CA, G3 Enterprises has been supplying the wine and spirits industry for over 50 years. As a single source packaging solution, its products and services include labels, stock and custom closures, warehousing, transportation, bottle etching, and mobile bottling.
The key to the success of G3 is our people. We offer our team a chance to grow, with a competitive rewards package, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a generous retirement plan.
Full Time/Part Time
Under general supervision, the Production Artist decorates bottles through the production process. The production process includes masking, etching, painting, and cleaning of decorated bottles.
• Ensures proper application of masks to bottles.
• Removes damaged or substandard bottles from use.
• Safely use all equipment, including film exposure, washout machines and sand blaster.
• Applies oil based enamel fill into etched areas by hand and by airbrush.
• Removes substandard decorated bottles.
• Accurately records quality outcomes using established forms.
• Supports and practices all of established safety programs and policies.
• Safely follows and practices all of the established Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
• Maintains continuous communication with the supervisor-as needed to advance workflow and create a quality product.
• Uses company resources in a cost-effective manner.
• Regularly organizes work materials and files documents in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support a teamwork environment.
• Works in a temperature controlled environment to protect quality of wine and adheres to these parameters.
• Must maintain satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or GED plus 2 years of art experience to include experience painting intricate detail using oil based enamel paint reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Required to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
• Experience utilizing the standard measure (length, width, weight, ounces and gallons).
• Experience performing basic math functions.
• Experience reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
• Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Required to work overtime as necessary.
• 4 years of art experience to include experience painting intricate detail using oil based enamel paint and in glass etching reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the majority of the work time may be spent standing or sitting for long periods of time, frequently walking and reaching with hands and arms. Employee is required to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate.