Graphic Designer (Full time but Internships also available)
You’ll have the opportunity to develop advertising and marketing communications both digital and print and lead concept executions for multiple accounts. This includes layout and production for a wide range of creative projects from ads, brochures, websites, email, banner ads, display and direct mail.
It takes great communication skills (that includes listening) and a knack for playing nice with others. Along with account service, project management, and hands-on owners, you will become an invaluable member of a team that delivers. Most important to your success is the willingness to learn, think, and adapt. If coming through for people when it matters most is something you take pride in, keep reading.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE
• 2-5 years broad ranging creative development experience in an agency environment with a full command of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (CS5)
• A 4-year degree from a reputable college or university in a related major
• Experience designing for both digital and print projects a must
• Dependability, accuracy and a collaborative nature
• Problem solving nature
• Solid communication skills
• Basic HTML and CSS knowledge required
Amazing office space in Midtown Manhattan, flex vacation time, summer hours, and short Fridays all year round!
American and Jewish holidays and half-days
Growth opportunity within the agency, sponsored networking events
To apply log in to: http://www.plus972group.com/employment-form including the following documents:
Portfolio (PDF version)
Personal website link (if relevant)
Please do not call about this position. Any question should be address to email@example.com
It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit about this position.