3D Technical Artist
£18000 – £25000/annum
FINTEC recruit Ltd
FINTEC recruit is seeking a 3D Technical Artist for our client servicing the oil & gas sector.
This is a 6 month temporary position with the potential of a permanent position with a salary of £18,000 – £25,000.
Our clients seek an enthusiastic individual to work with their team of technical 3D artists in the production of high quality training and visualisations for the oil & gas industry. The role includes:
• Modelling 3D forms using 3DS Max, Inventor, Solidworks
• Rendering to 3D models using V-ray, Photoshop
• Produce eye catching compositions within After Effects
• Produce outstanding 2D visualisations for client
• Sound track and voice over production
Qualifications & Experience
The applicant must demonstrate excellent artistic and technical knowledge with a keen eye for detail and composition and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding 3D visualisations. An interest in mechanical/technical aspects of modelling and an understanding of design principles are critical
The 3D Technical Artist must have:
• Ability to carry out your own research and training
• Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
• Good communication and people management skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team and to work with minimum supervision
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing or energy industry is an advantage, but not essential
• Investigate new techniques and implement them
• Storyboarding experience
• Must have a current UK passport, full UK driving license and be prepared to travel.
Full details of the 3D Technical Artist role on application. Please send your C.V. to apply and quote Ref: FT1331. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International