New York, NY, USA
Location: New York, NY
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Manages Others: No
Education: 4-Year Degree: BA in Journalism, English, Communications, Advertising or similar.
Experience: Minimum 4 years work experience in interactive/web design, print design experience a plus, with a focus on direct response marketing collateral. Prior agency and financial services experience strongly desired.
We currently seek a full-time copywriter to be a part of our award-winning design team in our growing New York City office. You will work closely with designers, strategists, and developers with the guidance of a creative lead. Prior experience creating marketing materials including emails, microsites, landing pages and banners, as well as print media advertising is required. At Foundry9, you will be working on exciting interactive and print projects for clients from Fortune 100 companies to innovative start-ups and everything in-between.
To apply for this position you must be able to provide a link to your portfolio. Applicants without a portfolio cannot be considered.
• Create effective copy for online marketing materials such as websites, microsites, banner ads, landing pages, emails and print advertising
• Translate creative briefing and brand guidelines into viable concepts and campaigns
• Handle multiple projects across all phases of execution with excellent attention to detail
• Thorough understanding of best practices for interactive and print marketing
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong writing and creative, persuasive messaging for both online and print media
• Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
• Positive, flexible attitude with customer-oriented mindset
• Good time management skills for a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Attention to detail is a MUST
Desirable Skills (Any of these are a plus):
• A passion for storytelling and great marketing
• Prior experience in financial services
• Concepting and branding experience
• Social media and content strategy experience
• SEO and SEM experience
• Direct marketing experience
• Keeps up with latest trends in marketing and advertising in both the online and print space
Fulltime benefits include:
• Health (medical, dental, and FSA (Flexible Spending Account)) and vision
• Paid vacation