About Mind Candy:
Mind Candy’s vision is to create the greatest entertainment company in the world for the new digital generation. Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 80m registered users online but has also expanded successfully offline into best selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums, and a movie.
Creating magical entertainment on mobile and tablets is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy and we’re now developing several ground breaking new products for kids and their families. If you want to get on board the Mind Candy rocket ship and help craft one of Europe’s most ambitious and fastest growing tech companies then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an exceptional illustrator to join our Creative Services team. You’ll be creating world-class illustrations and evolving Mind Candy’s World of Warriors and Moshi Monsters brands.
Producing amazing artwork whilst working closely with the Licensing and Marketing teams on a range of exciting projects.
What you’ll bring to Mind Candy:
• A flair and passion for illustration.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to replicate the World of Warriors style, but also to evolve it, and bring something new to the brand. ( you can find World of Warriors on You Tube and the Mind Candy website).
• Experience working with entertainment brands or platforms.
• Skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and traditional illustration techniques are a must.
• Sharing in the Mind Candy values.
The role will report direct into the Creative Manager at Mind Candy.
Obviously, we can’t put everything about one of our roles on 2 sides of A4, that would be silly, but now you have some of the main information, why not come and talk to us?
When applying for a role at Mind Candy, keep in mind we like creative applications so CV’s with interesting cover letters are a must and video applications go down a treat!
Please make sure that when applying for this role, you provide us with a link to your on-line portfolio.