San Francisco, CA, Production Designer
At Creative Lift, we work hard, think smart, have fun and possess a relentless curiosity about what drives audiences to click, learn more, join, download and buy. We understand that lifting results is our mission, and a critical measure of success for Creative Lift and our clients.
We are searching for a talented Production Designer with solid agency/studio or client-side experience who‘s at home in digital. The Production Designer position is half design and half online production with occasional light retouching. This position will be working closely with the creative and account teams to ensure timely deliverables of online projects. You must possess strong communications skills, a thorough eye for detail, technical online production skills and a can do attitude.
• Design and conceptual skills, including typography, color, imagery, composition, systems structures, visual hierarchy and/or interface design
• Maintain and archive released files / uploads / transfers
• Partner closely with creative team to obtain key messaging / objectives for all graphic projects
• Other projects and tasks as assigned
• High attention to detail
• Able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities
• Touch up and color correct as needed for production
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Candidates must be local or in the process of relocating.
Creative Lift offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Creative Lift is an Equal Opportunity Employer.